Ohio Real Estate Sales Associate (RESS.S.STC)
9.0 Credit Hours
This certificate program is designed for the person who is interested in a career in real estate sales. The course work meets the educational requirement of 120 classroom hours for persons to sit for the Ohio real estate license exam: 40 hours of Real Estate Principles and Practices, 40 hours of Real Estate Law, 20 hours of Real Estate Finance, and 20 hours of Real Estate Appraisal. (Further state requirements must also be satisfied.). Seat hour requirements of 120 hours are strictly enforced by state rule. Successful completers will receive the Ohio Real Estate Sales Associate Certificate.
- Exemplify a high standard of ethics as a real estate professional.
- Demonstrate knowledge of real estate financial instruments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of licensing and agency laws, legal and financial terminology, and the government role in real estate.
- Exhibit skills necessary to function as a real estate professional.
- Identify and apply the different approaches to appraising property.
|RES 1101: Real Estate Principles||3 credit hours|
|RES 1201: Real Estate Law||3 credit hours|
|RES 1301: Real Estate Finance||1.5 credit hours|
|RES 1401: Real Estate Appraisal||1.5 credit hours|
|- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule|