Associate of Science (LA.S.AS)
60.0 Credit Hours
The Associate of Science is designed for students who are planning to transfer to a four-year college or university and pursue baccalaureate degree programs such as Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics and Pre-professional programs , i.e. Medicine, Pharmacy, etc. The curriculum fulfills the freshman and sophomore general education requirements of most four-year colleges and universities. As part of this degree program, students must complete the requirements of the Ohio Transfer Module in order to graduate.
- Recognize and articulate an understanding of the increasing interdependence of world cultures and their consequences.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of ways with varied audiences through writing skills, oral communication skills, listening skills, reading skills, computer literacy and information literacy.
- Achieve group goals in a variety of social contexts.
- Demonstrate ability to think logically solve problems using analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability in accomplishing goals.