Hospitality Management & Tourism/Tourism (HMTTT.S.AAS)
60.0-61.0 Credit Hours
The Hospitality Management & Tourism/Tourism Concentration prepares students for entry-level positions in hotels, meeting and convention centers, car rental agencies, airline and travel operators and tourism centers and includes skills in travel planning, booking travel for individuals and groups. A short-term certificate as an Airline Flight Attendant is embedded within this degree.
This degree program contains one or more embedded certificates which will be automatically awarded when the certificate requirements are completed. If you do not want to receive the embedded certificate(s), please notify Academic Advising at email@example.com .
- Demonstrate ability to practice concepts of customer service in tourism operations.
- Make decisions based on integrating knowledge of functional areas for managing tourism operations.
- Use technology to achieve operational efficiency and productivity in tourism operations.
- Demonstrate appropriate professional written and oral communication skills along with professional dress and grooming standards.
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectiviely as a member of a team and perform tourism responsibilities in an ethical manner