Computer Aided Manufacturing/Precision Machining (CAMPM.S.AAS)
60.0-64.0 Credit Hours
Graduates of the Project STEP II certificate program are candidates for completion of this two-year associate degree option in Computer Aided Manufacturing. More in-depth focus is given to enhancing communication and mathematical skills. A greater development of knowledge in industrial courses is also emphasized, including such areas as tool design, computer numerical control, jig and fixture design, process engineering and basic statistics.
This degree program contains one or more embedded certificates which will be automatically awarded when the certificate requirements are completed. If you do not want to receive the embedded certificate(s), please notify Registration and Student Records at email@example.com.
- Analyze manufacturing engineering problems (general and technical) and make appropriate decisions.
- Identify new changes in career field and build personal skills to maintain state-of-the-art competencies.
- Demonstrate technical engineering skills appropriate to program requirements.
- Demonstrate mathematical skills required for occupation.
- Demonstrate applied competencies in the areas of machining applications, drafting techniques, and blueprint interpretation.