Computer Information Systems/Web Development (WEDE.S.AAS)
62.0-63.0 Credit Hours
Students design and develop websites and web applications and are prepared in logical problem solving, designing and documenting programs, microcomputer and network operating systems and business applications using current computer languages.
- Design, document and implement computer software solutions and websites given definition of a problem and requirements for a solution.
- Research, select, use and troubleshoot network connections for website applications.
- Use operating system commands to manipulate files and directories and perform systems software troubleshooting.
- Apply programming, website design, database, operating systems and business application skills to solve business and information technology problems.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills as well as teamwork skills in the delivery of customer service, project planning and project completion in the information technology business environment.