Associate of Arts (LA.S.AA)
60.0 Credit Hours
The Associate of Arts is designed for students who are planning to transfer to a four-year college or university and pursue baccalaureate degree programs such as education, English, geography, history, modern languages, philosophy, political science, psychology, social work, sociology, etc. The curriculum fulfills the freshman and sophomore general education requirements of most four-year colleges and universities. As part of this degree program, students must complete the requirements of the Ohio Transfer Module in order to graduate.
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability in accomplishing goals.
- Recognize and articulate an understanding of the increasing interdependence of world cultures and their consequences.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of ways with varied audiences through writing skills, oral communication skills, listening skills, reading skills, computer literacy and information literacy.
- Demonstrate ability to think logically and solve problems using analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
- Achieve group goals in a variety of social contexts.