- Partial Fractions - "Cover-Up" Method
- Notes on First-Order Differential Equations
- Converting the Form Asin(x)
- Notes on Higher Order Differential Equations
- Notes on Linear Models: Initial-Value Problems
- Matrix and Linear Transformations
- Notes on The Laplace Transform
- Table of Laplace Transforms
- Laplace Transforms - Translation Theorems
- Transforms of Derivatives
- The Unit Step Function
- Basic Matrix Manipulation with a Graphing Calculator
(TI-83/84, TI-86, TI-89/92/Voyage 200, TI-Nspire Clickpad & Touchpad/CX, or Casio)
- Interactive Differential Equations
- Direction Field Plotter
- DE Tools (not your book)
Online math tutorials by Paul Dawkins at Lamar University.
- MIT offers a free online Differential Equations course with videos and other resources. Click here to learn more.
- MIT offers a free online Linear Algebra course with videos and other resources. Click here to learn more.
- For a free Linear Algebra textbook (not ours), click here.
- The Linear Algebra Toolkit provides interactive computation of several Linear Algebra topics.