- No children under 6 years old admitted to the theatre, except for A Charlie Brown Christmas. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Patrons not seated by curtain time will have their seats released to patrons on stand by.
- Performances begin promptly. Latecomers may not be seated until intermission.
- Anyone leaving the theatre during the performance may not be re-seated until intermission.
- No smoking anywhere in the building.
- No food or beverages inside the theatre.
- Please turn all cell phones OFF to respect other patrons and performers. Text messaging or ringing/buzzing cell phones will not be tolerated in the theatre.
- Wheelchair seating is available but is limited. Reservations should be made with the box office when ordering tickets. Call 937-512-2076. A chair lift is available at the Black Box Theatre. Early arrival requested.
- Assisted listening devices for Blair Hall are available free of charge if requested in advance at the box office. Call 937-512-2076.
- Patron using promotional codes online who do not meet the requirements will have their tickets voided.
Performances are in Blair Hall Theatre, first floor, Building 2
or Black Box Theatre, fourth floor, Building 2 (take elevator to third floor and look for overhead sign)