Have you or do you plan on taking more than one Honors Class during your time at Sinclair? If so, you may be interested in the Scholar Path.
A Scholar Path is a more structured program that requires the student to think critically, reflect upon experiences and become involved in the community in addition to taking Honors Classes.
The Sinclair Honors Program currently offers two Scholar Paths:
Students that choose to follow a Scholars Path have their entire time at Sinclair to complete it.
Please note: To be considered an active Scholar you must complete your entrance interview.
HONORS SCHOLARS PATH
CUMULATIVE GPA OF 3.25 OR HIGHER REQUIRED
- Application Packet required
- Entrance interview required
- Rolling deadline for application submission, however it must be submitted before student’s last semester at Sinclair
- Student must complete four Honors classes, four Honors Experiences and one Service Learning/Community Service Project
- All requirements must be submitted to the Honors Program Office via eLearn
- Exit Interview required
- Honors Scholars Medallion earned upon completion of the program