Honors Scholars Path
Honors Scholars Path is a more structured program that requires the student to think critically, reflect upon experiences and become involved in the community in addition to taking Honors Classes.
- Cumulative GPA 3.5 or higher
- Application Packet required
- Entrance interview required
- Rolling deadline for application submission, however it must be submitted before student’s last semester at Sinclair
- Student must complete four Honors classes, four Honors Experiences and one Service Learning/Community Service Project
- All requirements must be submitted to the Honors Program Office via eLearn
- Exit Interview required
- Honors Scholars Medallion earned upon completion of the program
Students that choose to follow the Honors Scholar Path have their entire time at Sinclair to complete it.
Please note: To be considered an active Scholar you must complete your entrance interview.