STANDARDS OF ACADEMIC
- All students must maintain a minimum academic
performance of at least a 2.0 GPA cumulatively (2.0 or
- Students will be placed on the following academic
below 2.0 GPA – Academic Intervention
consecutive quarter below 2.0 GPA – Academic Probation
consecutive quarter below 2.0 GPA – Academic Dismissal
- Students will be returned to good academic standing
when a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater is earned.
- Students who are on academic intervention will
receive a letter and email that refers students to academic counselors,
faculty advisors, and Student Services for advising, academic assistance, and
information on the impact on financial aid.
- Students who are on academic probation must
be seen by an academic counselor or faculty advisor to:
register or add
additional support information or assistance
- Students whose quarter GPA is 2.0 or greater, but
whose cumulative GPA would cause them to be dismissed, will be granted an
additional probationary period for each quarter in which the quarter GPA is
2.0 or greater.