Sinclair Community College's Business and Public Services Division helps individuals turn dreams into achievable goals through accessible, high quality, affordable learning opportunities.
Our mission is guided by our commitment to:
- Offer transfer and technical associate degree programs, certificate programs, and continuing education opportunities through a system of diverse resources and delivery alternatives accessible to the citizens of Montgomery County and the larger learning community.
- Provide quality instruction, educational activities, counseling, support services, and assessment tools to facilitate the growth and development of lifelong learning and to assist individuals to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Prepare today's work force to meet the needs of a rapidly changing, technologically advanced, global economy through traditional and non-traditional alternatives.
- Challenge individuals to broaden their concepts of self, expand their views of the world and recognize their roles in a global society by fostering values that respect and celebrate diversity while promoting social responsibility, critical thinking, communication, and innovation.
- Promote the development and implementation of new ideas, provide leadership for collaborative activities, and serve as a resource center for community based and regional partnerships.
- Manage our human, physical, and financial resources in a caring, ethical, and prudent way that facilitates a work and learning environment focused on continuous improvement.