1. Fill out and return the Application / Agreement form to the Internship Office (Building 5, Room 113). Schedule a meeting with the Internship Coordinator.
This form is required to verify that the respective course prerequisites are met. To view the prerequisites, follow the ‘Requirements and Department Prerequisites’ link under ‘Student Information’.
2. Submit a digital copy of your resume to the Internship Office.
If you need assistance preparing your resume, please contact Career Services at (937) 512-2772.
3. Search for and secure an internship position.
Students are responsible for finding their own internship sites. To view search tools, click on the ‘Job Search Tools’ link under ‘Student Information’.
4. Have the internship site supervisor fill out and sign the Worksite Form.
Job duties should relate to your degree program.
5. Make an appointment and meet with your department’s internship instructor.
Students need to meet with their department’s internship instructor listed on the Worksite Form in order to receive permission to register for the course.
6. Register and pay for the internship class.