How to Apply?
To Receive a Packet of Paralegal Application Information:
Sinclair Community College
1-937-512-2769 Jean Hankison, PAR Admissions Coordinator
1-937-512-2616 Jane Moix, Secretary
- successful scores on the Assessment Placement Test
- (OR) transferable credit in college level English and Mathematics courses
Steps to Apply
1. Admission to Sinclair:
- Complete the "Application for Admission to Sinclair" form located in the Registrar's Office.
- (OR) Complete the online "Application for Admission to Sinclair" form available at: http://www.Sinclair.edu/stservices/adm/Application/index.cfm
2. Application to Paralegal Program:
Complete the "Paralegal Program Application Form" This information is located in the Paralegal packet of information.