Contact Person: Dr. David Hergert,
Asst. Chair, Engineering Technology
Phone: (513) 785-3286
Web address: http://www.mid.muohio.edu/
Brief Description Program:
Miami University Middletown combines the quality of a Miami University education with the convenience of a campus close to home. Located just three miles from I-75, the campus is an easy commute from Dayton and Cincinnati. Tuition at Miami's regional campuses is very affordable. Students with financial need or who can demonstrate academic merit are strongly encouraged to apply for one of our many scholarships.
Miami's regional campuses are open admission. Students who graduated from high school, earned a GED or present credentials demonstrating equivalent levels of academic achievement (home schooled or other alternative educational program) are eligible to attend. You may apply at anytime.
- A bachelor completion program in Electromechanical Engineering Technology (for two year electrical and mechanical students).
- A bachelor completion program in Mechanical Engineering Technology (for two year mechanical students).
Call (513) 727-3216 or e-mail the admission staff at email@example.com to request an application packet or to make an appointment.
Apply for admission using the regular admission form, indicating the schools you previously attended.
Submit official transcripts of all previous college work to the admission office at least one month before the semester begins to allow time for evaluation of your credits.
Transcripts are required whether or not you want to receive credit for the work. Delay in receiving your transcripts could affect the registration process.
- Admission is based on your grade point average(on a 4.0 scale) for all the college work you have attempted.
- If your average is 2.0 or better you are eligible for admission.
- If your average is below 2.0 you may be admitted on provisional admission.
- Contact the Director of Enrollment Services at 513-727-3216 for an appointment if you do not have a 2.0 gpa from your previous college.
Transfer credit is granted for grades of C or better from a regionally accredited institution. Credit received on pass/fail or credit/no-credit basis is also accepted. For many Ohio colleges you can check course transfer equivalencies at this web site www.transfer.org