The Administrative Division has approximately 75 non-sworn safety officers who assist in patrolling the Dayton campus and parking lots.
The Courseview Campus Center along with the Englewood, Huber Heights, Miami Valley Research Park and Preble County Learning Centers are patrolled by Safety Information Officers (SIOs). These officers have received additional training in First Aid, CPR, AED and vehicle assists.
The Communications Center employs three fulltime and five part-time dispatchers that are responsible for:
- Processing all emergency and non-emergency phone calls
- Dispatch police and safety units and keep accurate logs on calls for service
- Maintain CCTV cameras
- Monitor approximately over 1,000 security and fire alarms
- Process and store approximately 3,000 items of found property annually
- Address issues at the service window
- Enter information into the Sinclair Police Records Management System
In the event of inclement or severe weather, please call the Sinclair Information Line at (937) 512-2888. All school closing are also posted on the college web site, Facebook and sent to local radio and TV stations.