Self Service Help Desk
Enter your own service/incident request online. (Do not enter problem online if it is an emergency)
Connect to SDE Self Service Help Desk
- To connect to SDE Self Service Help Desk go to http://hdto.sinclair.edu
- Login with your Sinclair Network Login and password
List of services available:
- Submit New Help Desk Ticket
The Help Desk ticket section is used to create a new ticket. You will no longer have to call Help Desk for a problem.
Fill out all data on the New Help Desk Ticket
- Problem Location:
- Issue With:
- Problem Description:
- Preferred Contact Number:
- Alternate Email:
* required field.
- Check To See If Problems Exist
When you login to the Self Service Help Desk you will be notified if there is a system problem. RE: servers, sonoftut, e-mail...
- Verify your Personal information
Use the Contact Information module to verify your records at the Help Desk. If the information is not correct:
- Faculty - contact Human Resources to get your information changed.
- Students - contact Registration to get your information changed.
- Show all Help Ticketor calls placed into Help Desk.
Look at the table "Existing Help Tickets" Show all Incidents Requests created by you.
Existing Help Ticket
|Ticket ID||Displays the number assigned to the Incident Request for identification purposes|
|Status||Open (O) = The incident is active
Closed (C) = The incident is resolved.
|Open Date (and Time)||Displays the date and the time your Incident Request was created in Client Services|
|Location||Displays the location of the problem.|
|Subject ID||The description of your incident|
|Closed Date||Displays the date and the time your Incident Request was closed.|
- Contact Help Desk
toll-free 866-781-Help ( 4357)