FAQ's - Grades
How do I find my grades?
1. Log on to my.Sinclair at http://my.sinclair.edu.
o Usernames are typically in the format firstname.lastname (lowercase letters) unless you have a more common name. If you are unsure of your user name, click the link that says "Don't know or forgot your user ID?" and follow the instructions.
o Your password is "pass" followed by the last four digits of your social security number (no spaces).
2. After logging on to my.Sinclair, click the tab that says "Web Advisor"
o Log on to Web Advisor with your my.Sinclair username.
o Your password for Web Advisor is initially set to the last four digits of your social security number. You will be prompted to choose a new password at first logon. Your new password should be 6-9 characters (letters and numbers).
3. After logging on to Web Advisor, select your roll by clicking "Student."
4. Next, you will be asked to verify your home address. Click "Accept" if the information is correct or "Change" to submit changes.
5. After clicking Accept or submitting an address change, you will be logged on to Web Advisor. Select either "Grades by Term" or "My Completed Courses" from the menu on left
6. If you accessed "Grades by Term" select one term at a time from the list provided and click the "Submit" button.
When are grades available?
Grades are available 3 days after the end of the quarter.