Help Desk Needs your input! Fill out the online survey after your question is answered / the problem is resolved.
When faculty, staff or students call the Help Desk an incident report is created. When the question is answered / the problem is resolved the incident is closed and an email is sent to the customer. In the email there is a link to a survey.
The survey has 6 questions. Each question has a sliding scale from 1 - 10.
- How would you rate the overall service you received? 1) Very Poor - 10) Very Good
- How quickly was your question answered/ problem resolved? 1)Too Long - 10)Very Quickly
- Was the question/ problem resolution communicated effectively? 1)Not Clear - 10) Very Clear
- Did we communicate in a couteous and professional manner? 1)Not Professional - 10)Very Professional
- Were you satisfied with our technical skills and knowledge? 1)Not Satisfied - 10)Very Satisfied
Is your questions answered/problem resolved? Yes or No
There is a note box if you would like to tell the Help Desk any additional information.
There is also a check box if you would like someone to contact you about your survey.