The Sinclair Community College Archives collects only materials of historical value, which trace the origins, organization, policies, operations, history, and development of Sinclair Community College.
The collections include:
- photographic collection dating back to the 1870s
- classroom scenes
- scrapbooks from the 1920s – 1980s
- oral history video and audiotapes
- former Board members
- memorabilia from events and programs
- press releases and newsclippings
- other business and cultural documents of the College
To use the Archives Collection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 512-2319.